Tapastic Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Introduce Yourself Here!
by Aran_Froggatt Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 am

» Arkian; lots of purple glowy things
by Aran_Froggatt Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:39 am

» How to properly make a website for your comic
by scullpanda Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:09 pm

» What comic books are people reading these days?
by scullpanda Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:10 pm

» The Official Rules
by Viktor (Macrotis) Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:55 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Household Slime Mold

3 posters

Go down

Household Slime Mold Empty Household Slime Mold

Post by NessieFynn Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Household Slime Mold Cover_10

Comic Title: Household Slime Mold
Tag Line: A mundane fantasy
Elevator Pitch: Mildew Erys is an amateur witch leading a listless life until one day a mysterious angel claiming to be a powerful wizard offers to take her in as his student. Unfortunately for Mildew, her new teacher has more in store for her than just lessons.
Link to Comic: https://tapastic.com/series/HouseholdSlimeMold
Other Information: Comic is still in its exposition, but some critique would be much appreciated!

NessieFynn

Back to top Go down

Household Slime Mold Empty Re: Household Slime Mold

Post by Koffyhouse Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:15 pm

I like it so far haha. it is well drawn and is easy to follow. the feeling of the world being both crazy and normal at the same time is pretty cool. There isn't a ton of pages yet but i get a good feeling from it. I don't really see anything wrong with it, or that needs to be worked on too much. awesome work!
Koffyhouse
Koffyhouse
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NessieFynn Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks! Glad you have a good first impression. I have a lot planned for this comic so I hope you continue to enjoy it! c:

NessieFynn

Back to top Go down

Post by niina_s Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:23 am

I really really like your use of textures in the lineart. The grayscale is a bit random, since it's missing on some panels (I don't mean the humor ones, just the regular panels of characters doing stuff, some of them don't have any shading) so it's a bit uneven, if I may say so. Also if it was supposed to be raining when the MC had an umbrella, add some rain to make it clear (otherwise I thought it was her fashion statement or something : D )

Use of perspective and panels is a nice touch, even if there's some hiccups like in the page 14 where the pricks aren't following the horizontal line of the wall and the pipe & trees looks 2-dimensional. Minor stuff really but something you can focus more if you want to keep it consistent visually since there are pages like 11 where everything works nicely Smile

Your comic is easy to follow. The story hasn't kicked off yet so I can't say anything about that. So I'd say your start is good! I'll be lurking around to see if I'll get sucked in the story and end up subbing B) You're doing good job overall!
niina_s
niina_s

http://www.speardog.arkku.net/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by NessieFynn Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Ah, thanks! Yeah, greyscale isn't my forte, heheh. I tried to vary it from panel to panel to try to make some panels stand out but I guess it just came off as kinda sloppy. I'll try to keep things more consistent in later pages! ^-^;

NessieFynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum